Behavioral Configuration Management leverages artificial intelligence (AI) and human feedback to evolve rules for expected behavior and anomaly response within a continuously monitored environment- without any change in legacy environments.
Using AI-capabilities, StealthPath leverages a broad set of unique identifiers to track and analyze the activity of every asset.
- Every connection and every transaction establishes an event which is collected, analyzed and correlated to a unique pattern of behavior between endpoints
- Using AI… we identify outliers… moving away from the simple approach of white/blacklisting which can often be compromised through stolen credentials
- All endpoint behaviors are characterized to assess events against norms to identify anomalies
- Anomalies can be pinpointed to a specific device, time and even the transaction
StealthPath’s approach extends beyond traditional configuration management policies, building and applying rules that may reveal hidden threats.
- Provides benefits well beyond traditional CMDBs by cataloging the behaviors between any two entities
- Can be utilized for operations, security or both
- Provides operations and security event detection and visibility at a granularity superior to other solutions
- Implementation requires no agent software to be installed reducing virtually all risk
- Can be implemented isolated from the internet or leverage cloud services
- Enabler for gaining Continuous Monitoring (CM) Authorization to Operate (ATO) with Zero Trust
By monitoring behaviors of every devices and connection, we ensure compliance at the fundamental level of granularity. Over time, a deep historical perspective is achieved based on a wide variety of interaction dimensions, including:
- Frequency of communications
- Source location
- Typical payload size
- Typical transaction kinds and groupings
- Associations with other atypical actions
The end result is the ability to look beyond the surface of interactions to identity potential anomalies and outliers that would not be detected by other means.